Sally is acknowledged as a leading insolvency lawyer in NSW. She was admitted to practice in 1977 and has practiced in debt recovery, commercial litigation, insolvency and dispute resolution since that time.
Sally practices and appears in all New South Wales State and Australian Federal Courts involving debt recovery, commercial and insolvency litigation and acts for creditors, trustees, liquidators, bankrupts and directors. She also has extensive experience acting for secured creditors in the enforcement of their securities. Sally has been involved in many leading cases and is highly regarded by the profession, her clients and fellow practitioners.
Since 2011 Sally has successfully conducted many informal mediations under the Civil Dispute Resolution Act (Cth), 2011.
Sally is a member of the Law Society of NSW, Law Council of Australia and the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA). Sally also lectures to clients and the professional and is a regular conference speaker.
- Sally regularly advises creditors on debt recovery practice and procedures;
- Directors on Director Penalty Notices;
- Wind ups and Bankruptcy;
- Trustees and liquidators on claims, rights and duties;
- Companies and directors on rights, duties and obligations;
- Dealing with shareholder and trustee disputes; and
- Appointment of trustees for sale and conduct of possession proceedings in property disputes.