– Property Law
– Personal Insolvency
– Commercial Litigation
– Debt recovery
– Wills & Estates and Probate
With 8+ years experience with Sally Nash & Co and as a Solicitor with O’Neill Partners, Megan has significant experience in both domestic conveyancing and more complex property matters for Liquidators, Trustees and Bankruptcy.
She acts in matters in:
– Local and District Court debt recovery and litigation;
– Supreme Court property disputes;
– Supreme Court mortgagee in possession claims;
– Federal Court Applications for sale by Liquidators and Trustees, s66G Applications for sale; and
– Equitable property proceedings.
Megan conducts matters in Federal Court litigations, sales under the Conveyancing Act, has obtained orders for possession and sale and dealt with equitable mortgages, charges and caveats.
In addition, Megan has extensive experience in advising on bankruptcy and winding up matters as well as conducting bankruptcy, winding up and debt recovery claims.
Megan runs the property practice in O’Neill Partners and manages the electronic conveyancing platform (PEXA) for O’Neill Partners both for New South Wales and Victoria transactions.
Megan is highly regarded by her clients and colleagues alike. She is able to provide efficient, practical and commercial advice and strategic recommendations.