– Property Law
– Personal Insolvency
– Commercial Litigation
– Debt recovery
– Wills & Estates and Probate
As a Conveyancer with Sally Nash & Co and as a Solicitor with O’Neill Partners, Megan has significant experience in both domestic conveyancing and more complex property matters.
She also acts in matters in:
– Local and District Court debt recovery and litigation;
– Supreme Court property disputes;
– Supreme Court mortgagee in possession claims;
– Federal Court Applications for sale by Liquidators and Trustees; and
– Equitable property proceedings.
Megan conducts matters under s66G of the Conveyancing Act, has obtained orders for possession and sale and dealt with equitable mortgages and charges.
In addition, Megan has extensive experience in advising on bankruptcy and winding up matters as well as conducting bankruptcy, winding up and debt recovery claims.
In recognition of her outstanding qualifications and experience, she was appointed an Associate Solicitor of the firm in 2017. Megan is highly regarded by her clients and colleagues alike. She is able to provide efficient, practical and commercial advice and strategic recommendations.